Give Your Small Business Valuation Requests to Us; We Have You Covered
It is our business to provide well-researched, large and small business valuation reports. We can provide tailored business valuation packages to suit your needs, containing the level of detail that you require for your purpose. The resulting report will enable you to make an informed decision when the time comes.
The Benefits of Small Business Valuation Services
While there are many areas to address, let us highlight some essential points when approaching a potential small company valuation report.
• By calling us, you can be sure of accuracy. What does that mean? You will receive a detailed report very accurately put together by our skilled team at Business Valuations Online. You may want to sell your business, or you are looking to purchase a business, and having a report set out the business's strengths and weaknesses can help both parties make an informed decision.
• When you run a small business, you often feel overlooked because you do not have the workforce that multi-billion-dollar companies have. We provide you with accurate and well-planned reports that give you the bargaining power you will need for any transaction by letting you "know what you are worth".
• Let's not forget that though you may be a smaller company, you likely have many business assets, including goodwill, and estimating a general value could cause you to come up short. We take care of business by ensuring you receive comprehensive, up-to-date reports, helping you move forward with your decision.
What You Can Expect From Business Valuations Online
Our detailed valuation reports are the way to help you get a better overview of your business and make a more informed decision about your business's financial layout.
• We will provide you with a financial statement analysis, an industry analysis and provide you with a detailed risk analysis report for your accountant.
• We efficiently deliver complex, high-quality reports. Consistency is key, and each client, no matter how big or small the business, is regarded as our top priority.
• We take pride as a team and personally create and put together each business appraisal, however big or small. No report is automatically generated. Our trained forensic accountants take pride in delivering only the very best first-hand.
With more than 20 years of experience in business analysis, our Managing Director Brett Goodyer leads a dedicated and professional team. He holds a master's degree in forensic accounting. He is also a Fellow of CPA Australia and holds a CPA Public Practice Certificate.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.