The Right Business Valuer Can Make all the Difference to Your Future
Having your business analysed from A to Z can seem a bit invasive. Still, ultimately the more information you give us, the better we can analyse based on quality up-to-date company info, thus giving you the best forecast for the future. Usually, when you ask a business valuer to look at your figures, you expect a report based on previous and current data, but did you know that we give you the extra benefit of foresight?
We will provide you with a business valuation report for the purpose of selling, negotiating, and settlement that sets out the business's fair market value. The buyer and seller will see a fair outcome base on our analysis. We are here to shed light on the process in a clear, concise, and cost-effective way.
Tips Regarding Choosing a Business Valuator
As with any business transaction or deal, you must first consider what value for money you are getting out of the agreement. We want you to think in the same way when you consider working with us. Here is why we believe we can offer you the best service:
● With over 20 years of experience and a Masters in Forensic Accounting, our MD manages the business and ensures that all reports are accurate, detailed, yet simple to understand. As company valuers, we calculate the value of the business based on up-to-date info that we input into our in-house software specifically designed to assist us to produce reports based on the information we receive from the clients.
● Now, why would this be beneficial to you, and how is this different to your average business valuator report that you will get from any other company? Not all companies have the know-how to put jargon and complicated information into simple terms.
● We are business evaluation experts providing a world-first ; weuse available data to give you further added value of future predictions of your business value if you were to make certain changes; either mitigating risks, or changing your cost structure. With this information, you have the added advantage over competitors to act early and mitigate possible risks based on the report we have compiled.
● You can see exactly what you can expect from us. We have an example of a report available to you to view so that there is no room for misunderstandings around what you can expect, or misconceptions based on false information.
● We use a multi-disciplinary approach when we analyse your data for precision in research and reporting. This way, we consider all aspects of your business to give you the best chance at keeping the business successful and for future growth.
Our final report will be in simple English for all stakeholders to understand and with limited jargon used in the explanations.
Consider first what you expect from a report, then perhaps look at our example to see what you will get and what a report actually entails. Armed with this information, you can contact us to provide you with your own business analysis done by an experienced company valuator.
What You Need to Know About Business Valuers
Firstly, deciding to have your business valued is the most important one, and you now have to choose the right valuer that can give you the most value for money.
● Have your business evaluated early on. If you know a few years ahead of time that you will be selling or restructuring your business, do a valuation. By doing this, you can increase the business value by making small adjustments based on our business valuation report.
● It is the future of your business that you put into the hands of a company valuer. You need to know that they are qualified and can deliver accurate reports with no mistakes and inaccuracies. Many CPAs will offer this service, but they lack the experience, insight, and knowledge to use the data and apply it to the benefit of their client.
● Software. A company with its own software is a valuable asset to your business. Most accountants perform valuations using spreadsheets with tons of room for error.
● Data gathering. A valuator worth their salt will take the time to gather all information necessary, and take the time to understand their client, the industry they operate in, and interview stakeholders to give a comprehensive valuation report.
Why Choose Business Valuations Online
We work purely online for ease of process and communication and again to limit human error and mistakes. We value communication with clients to discuss what you are trying to achieve and tailor our reports to best assist you, so do feel free to contact us.